[TRR] Rocksmith Remastered Screenshots – Player Stats

http://i.imgur.com/FIkIsHG.png

Greetings Rocksmith fans!

Following on from the Rocksmith teams previous reveal of screenshots of 

, they treated us to some more screen shots, this time showing off the new player stats during the Rush II pack live stream.

Read More

The post Rocksmith Remastered Screenshots – Player Stats appeared first on The Riff Repeater.

• Like 1

• Administrator

I'm still not DL'ing it till y'all do 1st and we find out of the CDLC stops working, which I am betting will happen.

I'll take that action, how much do you want to bet? $100? It'll be the easiest money that I ever made.

You honestly think they have waited 3 years to kill CDLC? Like it's their master plan to piss off a few thousand people?

Can i get some clarification on the definition of "break CDLC" here?

If you just need to re-add the .dll file into the folder after the update, is that considered to be breaking CDLC?

We know plenty of users that have difficulty even managing to do that..... so some might see it as broken. But to me, that isn't "breaking CDLC", it's an entirely possible occurrence after a patch the way steam handles data updates.

What odds are we being given here anyway? A straight 1:1 - then put me down for $500.

• Like 1

this is what I am saying

at least:  ALL of the official DLC that they have come out with that we all downloaded as CDLC before it became official will stop working.

at most: they change the code of the program in such a way that ALL CDLC as it currently sits stops working, someone has to figure out how to recreate the way to make CDLC, then ALL of the CDLC has to recreated/modified and ALL of it has to be downloaded by us one at a time.

nothing in this world is free... there is always a cost somewhere.

• Administrator

@@Addestratore except that you don't take into consideration that nothing has been done in the past 3 years to get rid of it while they were clearly aware of it or that any update that have been made to the game in the first months haven't broken anything regarding CDLC.

It would make NO sense at all to start a war against CDLC now that everything is settle and works well enough for everyone...

But i guess will see who's right on the 4th of October ;)

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

at most: they change the code of the program in such a way that ALL CDLC as it currently sits stops working, someone has to figure out how to recreate the way to make CDLC, then ALL of the CDLC has to recreated/modified and ALL of it has to be downloaded by us one at a time.

nothing in this world is free... there is always a cost somewhere.

Lets assume that it turns out as ChickenLittle suggests and CDLC is broken (it won't be, but lets play the game).

You can safely assume that once a re-fix is found, the RocksmithToolkitGUI, Customs Forge Song Manager & Custom Game Toolkits - will be updated to auto apply the fix to your existing CDLC collection. You won't need to wait on charters to update every CDLC file and need to re-download every one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy