Against forum rules to pay people to download my CDLC?

Billkwando

Question

Seriously though, you guys should download these two songs, cos they're feeling very self conscious. ;)

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/slow-down-r15030

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-warudakumi-the-intrigue-r15249

Chances are, if you like the other stuff I chart (Prince, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Maximum the Hormone, obscure fun stuff) you'll like these. Bonus if you enjoy songs with a Hendrixian vibe.

They're off the beaten path, but they're both really fun songs to play on guitar.

They've been up 2 years, so this is just a public service announcement. No agenda other than I just the fact that love these 2 crazy little songs, and had been wanting to share that fact for quite some time.  :D :P :D

• Like 2

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

8 answers to this question

A headline like in journalism :lol:

<- *Sits behind desk, facing the wall. stroking a large cat*

Actually I just added bass to these, so anybody who gave them a pass for being guitar-only, there you go!

I also added a third song to the Maboroshi family. It's from the same album as the other 2, which I'm only just now getting to know, beyond those 2 singles they made videos for. This is the first track on the album, and I'm already in love with it:

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/dorobou-burglar-r24827

It's called Dorobou (Burglar).

This one has guitar and bass as well. :D

- Billkwando

Wow, Slow Down seems like a lot of fun.

Cheers

It really is! That's what got me started on the whole Maboroshi kick in the first place. ;)

I just did another fun Maboroshi song (the 4th!), also with guitar and bass. This one's fingerpicked/plucked:

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/funky-glamorous-part-2-feat-kreva-r25009

- Billkwando

The next one I'm doing is Cho Jealous ("So Jealous" or "Ultra Jealous"), which is pretty epic for a Maboroshi song. Even more riffs than usual, lots of lead bits, and a big solo that approaches the craziness of The Warudakumi. I've got most of the main parts finished, with only part of the bridge and all the lead/solo to go (which is the hardest part to chart by ear, of course).

It's a great song. I haven't looked for a translation yet, but I think the gist is that a rich guy in a suit comes up to them and tells them that it's better to be married to a fine lady than play the field, and then later they encounter the same fellow, now in jeans and ratty clothes, who says that his fine lady left him and took all his money, and he should've stayed single....if I'm getting it right....

Not sure if it'll be this weekend (have all the bass to do too, plus the tones and all the testing and final shit) but it'll be soon! :)

- Billkwando

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

great idea, I'll take 50... per day  :lol:  how much did you say you pay?

but I really like it, I'll definitely try them

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png