Solve requests?

Mxrider619

Question

Hello all,

First I want to say, I hope this is the right subforum, if not please correctly place it.

I submitted a new cdlc, and while searching through the request board, I noticed that it was requested. I was unable to find a way to mark it as created and let everyone know that it is done/link them to it. Is there a way to do this? If so how?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

2 answers to this question

@@Mxrider619, as for a long time requests database wasn't moderated as I know, but it requires someone to moderate it nowdays, maybe in future ignition generations we'll got better requests system, so for now you can do songs you like to do and everyone who like them too will be glad to have them :)

• Administrator

There will be a new request system that would be way better and won't require as much manpower as this one does. right now only Forgeon is able to update anything and he doesn't spend his day doing so.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity