Couple of things..

Raamie

Question

So lets start of with the thing that has made me upset the most.

Have any of you lost all progress on your songs before and cant get a back up? This has happened to me and now I have to got through he struggle of the DD songs

Second.

Its it weird that I miss one day of playing bass and now I feel crap? I practice atleast 4 hours a day and my bass neck broke so I got it repaired, missed a day of practice. Now I have it back and I feel like I have gone backwards.

Last but not least.

Have you guys ever had to repair a Real Tone Cable before? My one is getting a bit dodgy and cuts out at certain angles/positions. Anyone know how difficult they are to repair?

Cheers friends

Shit Bassist GG WP

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

1) yes it's a sad issue with customs but dev of the toolkit and eof try to put as many safeguard as possible to avoid save corruption. Still you will be better making a backup of your save from time to time just in case.

2) Feeling and reality can be two very different things, you might feel down some day and better some other but you aren't loosing skill by skipping one day of practice, that's a certainty.

3) depend what is the issue, it might just be the connector and cable that are breaking away because of the tension applied to it so it would be just a simple soldering job (the hardest is probably to get rid of the plastic around it all).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

And i've never replaced mine after 3 years and i doubt i will need to anytime soon as it barely move anymore since i'm using pedal in the middle.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity