Can't Find Rocksmith 2014 Folder

1104Virginia

Question

I purchased the disc version of Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 for my PC.  When I search my computer for Rocksmith, I only get a logo, no folders.  If I click on the logo, it opens Steam.  When I open the Steam folder, it essentially has the Rocksmith games' logos, but no file folders.  Is there anywhere I can store the CDLC files, so that I can play them?

3 answers to this question

I did answer the question.

There is far more to using CDLC than knowing the correct file paths, especially if problems are encountered and the secondary or third way of using CDLCs is required.  And further problems may be encountered if the poster does not own Cherub Rock.

All is explained in the tutorials section.

• Like 1