Need Help with my first cldc

ryoko345

Question

hi there,

i submited a request for a song but i thought in the end i should try by myself and not just sit around and wait till someone have the pations to do it for me.

so ive started the song Kill the virgin from Scandal. its just lead and bass. there should be no rythm in the original but maybe the keyboard part an be made

i have problems to find unique effects for the songs the bass is realy reat and the guitar effect idk. maybe some fuzz but nothing matches and i think its not that well done san someone chek it out?

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/IFTlCpx4/file.html

btw there was a guitarpart in the gp5 that isnt played in the original i think but cannot test it if it fits. my string broke this day so i cannot play it right now

thx

5 answers to this question

I wasn't able to import the arrangements you've created into EoF, so I can't be of much help with that yet. Eof seems to have trouble with the package you've created. @@raynebc is it working for you? For the tones, you'll really only need two - one lead tone and one with an auto wah pedal.

Just play around with it in the tone designer until you find one that sounds close. If it were me, I'd start with a Marshall JCM8000 through a Marshall cabinet (that's what she appears to be playing) with the volume/gain around 65-75, depending on how it sounds. That'll be your main lead tone. If needed, you can add an overdrive pedal (like the game's "germanium overdrive") for a slightly chunkier sound.

For the wah tone during the intro and ending, just use the same tone as above and add a wah pedal to the chain. You'll probably want to use the "auto" setting so that the effect will engage/disengage on it's own. Wah tones aren't all that great in Rocksmith, but you should be able to get something fairly close. If you need help with adding tone switches to your song, check out the tutorials section, as there's at least one good tutorial that will show you how.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

thx for response im trying to set the pedals and amp for guitar. right now ive set a line drive before marshall dsl100 and have the studio wahfilter for the intro. with the marshall 1936 i hope it sounds decent for the bass i have some problems to set the tome like in one cover ive heared. the bass sunds nice but cannot find something similar like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JZybySC7PM

but the thing is the guitar plays something different i think at 1:11 it goes on like normal but the gp5 hab something different and i eaven cannot test it without a string if it sounds decent

realy thx for the tips i think i got further with editing this

Honestly, the bass tone is a simple Fender P Bass sound - nothing special, really. The easiest thing to do would be to import the bass tone from a similar sounding CDLC, or an official RS2014 song.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

ok till now i get this i have to play more with the tones. and ive looked up for the autotones. have to read more how to change them. but for now if someone want to try out

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/Hz5FSSey/file.html

so till now i give it a break but i will work on it. vocals are not perfect timed too. will be a bit of work but i try my best xD

rly thx for help. and i will note the progress here. maybe i chanege the guitar part too if i find the time for it.