Basic questions

Hornet871

Hi guys,

I'm helping remaster another user's custom song, and I'm not sure how to add bends or pre-bends to the notes. I've checked the note modifiers menu, but I don't see anything for bends, which directly results in the inability for me to add pre-bends with tech notes. Could anyone break that down for me quickly?

Thanks!

You can make a note a generic bend note by selecting it and using "Note>Pro guitar>Toggle bend", but this will just make the note bend 1/3 into the note's duration and the bend is held through the rest of the note.  If you want to be able to define more complex bends and indicate where bends begin and end within a note, you need to use tech notes.  Berneer has made a thorough tutorial on this:

http://customsforge.com/topic/890-tech-notes-tutorial-authoring-complex-bends-and-more/