projectblackrai

Question

I'm sorry if this is a little out of place. Sadly, if I were capable of doing this myself, I wouldn't have to beg here for someone to possibly take on this project. 

It might just be me but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that enjoy the OP/ED from an anime series; whatever it happens to be. A typical arrangement for any insert song, OP/ED or anything else is usually only lead guitar, rhythm guitar (optional), bass, synth and drums. These make up the base components. As a result, certain songs feature these parts prominently.

Notable examples:  

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

-CHOIR JAIL

-Calendrier

Date A Live

-Date A Live

Dog Days

-Kitto Koi wo Shiteiru

Log Horizon

-Database

These are just a few that show a varying degree of arrangements. I can already hear the arguments and the trolling: "This is ROCKsmith, n00b. GTFO. Trololololol!" Certainly, the name of the game IS Rocksmith. However, it is also a tool for teaching people how to play guitar and bass. It also enables people to play parts of their favorite songs and get friends to play with them. Why should it be limited to rock-themed songs? As a bass player, I like more variety where I'm not drowned out. These types of songs do just that for me. If anyone is able to take on this project, even if it's just for poop and giggles, please let me know. 

I don't know what goes into making CDLC so please forgive my ignorance if what I'm asking is equivalent to discovering FTL travel...or something.

3 answers to this question