Rocksmith no cable loader buzzing

BossKormika

Question

Hi everyone! I want to play rocksmith without real tone cable and I want to use no cable loader. So my problem is if i switch to lead path all tones (except clean) are buzzing. This problem is also exist with real tone cable (I got one to try from my friend {shrillbear52}). So please if someone can help me or give me some tips to how to solve this problem then please answer. 

thanks!   :)

3 answers to this question

Technically speaking, the "no cable patch" is a form a piracy, since it's not officially sanctioned by Ubisoft. So it's not likely that you'll find much help regarding that.

It doesn't sound like the cable (or the no cable patch) is the source of your problem, since you seemed to suggest that you get the same level of noise with both of them. It's probably either:

1) Your guitar not being properly grounded or you're near something that's causing the buzzing. Especially if you have single coil pickups, as they are very prone to environmental factorsc (i.e. fluorescent lights, electronics). Do you get lots of hum when you play through an amp?

2) Your Rocksmith settings. Try calibrating your guitar if you haven't done it in a while, or if you've changed guitars since you last calibrated. Might be worth messing with some of the other audio options if the buzzing is really bad.

3)  Your computer's audio interface may be causing the buzzing. Be sure any/all applicable drivers are up to date. 

Hopefully that helps, but don't be too worried if you can't eliminate the buzzing completely. I've found that certain tones and Rocksmith amps/settings cause noise in my setup too. 

• Like 1

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Hi everyone! I want to play rocksmith without real tone cable and I want to use no cable loader. So my problem is if i switch to lead path all tones (except clean) are buzzing. This problem is also exist with real tone cable (I got one to try from my friend {shrillbear52}). So please if someone can help me or give me some tips to how to solve this problem then please answer. 

thanks!   :)

Crank the volume up to drown out the buzz and any other irritants in your life ;)

• Like 1

Technically speaking, the "no cable patch" is a form a piracy, since it's not officially sanctioned by Ubisoft. So it's not likely that you'll find much help regarding that.

It doesn't sound like the cable (or the no cable patch) is the source of your problem, since you seemed to suggest that you get the same level of noise with both of them. It's probably either:

1) Your guitar not being properly grounded or you're near something that's causing the buzzing. Especially if you have single coil pickups, as they are very prone to environmental factorsc (i.e. fluorescent lights, electronics). Do you get lots of hum when you play through an amp?

2) Your Rocksmith settings. Try calibrating your guitar if you haven't done it in a while, or if you've changed guitars since you last calibrated. Might be worth messing with some of the other audio options if the buzzing is really bad.

3)  Your computer's audio interface may be causing the buzzing. Be sure any/all applicable drivers are up to date. 

Hopefully that helps, but don't be too worried if you can't eliminate the buzzing completely. I've found that certain tones and Rocksmith amps/settings cause noise in my setup too. 

First thanks for the answer I really appreciate it. So we tried it with 2 guitar and the result is same. I will try to refresh my drivers but after some thinking I came to the conclusion maybe I don't even have sound card. Btw thanks and if someone have more idea I wait for the answers.

• Like 1