Muted first chords in series

ikwtif

So in EOF, in order to get the muted chord part to show up in RS at a "good" position you need to assign notes to it. I used it as the first chord in a series of chords as muted, but now RS never shows the actual chord to play but just the empty windows, since the "first chord" displayed is muted. 

I don't know if it's possible, but I don't think a muted chord should be considered as a real chord and the next "real" chord should still be displayed in RS. I know the example isn't the best as I probably should use the previous chord as muted, but I have several other sections in the song with the same issue.

6417874975e999f15d2baef23c2efbf8.png

• Administrator

You already have the tool to adjust the visibility of each chord by using the crazy status (to make the full chord box appear) or the high density status (to make the chord box appear as a repeated one).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity