http://oi66.tinypic.com/16k9oi8.jpg

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Did you have a question? Because other than removing the slide/linknext note that's not needed, I don't see anything that needs fixing.

It's not the same song and issue.The problem with this,is that the outro chords are far away wrong(i mean they are in a wrong range)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

I don't see any issue at all.

The fact that the x's doesn't import in chords is to avoid recognition issue with rocksmith as it was noticed by many user that this was causing issue so everything is in perfect order in the screen you are showing to us.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I don't see any issue at all.

The fact that the x's doesn't import in chords is to avoid recognition issue with rocksmith as it was noticed by many user that this was causing issue so everything is in perfect order in the screen you are showing to us.

Yes i know that,the fact is i don't know hot to make it to good.Do i ahev the start the whole over or is there a way in EOF?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

It's not the same song and issue.The problem with this,is that the outro chords are far away wrong(i mean they are in a wrong range)

I can't understand the problem as you're describing it. Anything that can be imported can be manually authored in EOF, so that may be the easiest way to go. Knowing exactly what you're wanting to change will help immensely.

If you mean the notes aren't at the right times, you can click and drag them. Although you shouldn't do this unless the beat markers (-->) have already been placed accurately.

• Like 1

I can't understand the problem as you're describing it. Anything that can be imported can be manually authored in EOF, so that may be the easiest way to go. Knowing exactly what you're wanting to change will help immensely.

If you mean the notes aren't at the right times, you can click and drag them. Although you shouldn't do this unless the beat markers (-->) have already been placed accurately.

The problem is when i moved the whole notes this happend.Can be an import issue or do i have to start all over?Also i can send you the CDLC folder if you want to look at it.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

You don't give us much to help you there.

All we have is a screenshot that doesn't display any issue when we compare the GP to the EOF part of the screen and that's it...

I guess if that's just a BPM issue then it's not really one, you have to adjust it yourself by hand and i guess you know how to do that already since you have a BPM change in there.

But that's a lot of guess work.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

You don't give us much to help you there.

All we have is a screenshot that doesn't display any issue when we compare the GP to the EOF part of the screen and that's it...

I guess if that's just a BPM issue then it's not really one, you have to adjust it yourself by hand and i guess you know how to do that already since you have a BPM change in there.

But that's a lot of guess work.

Why don't you understand?!?!?!? I said that the chords/notes are in the outro are inwrong position anc i can't make them to sync!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/7u672nzmozfm88h/Billy%20Talent-Crooked%20Minds.rar?dl=0

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Well, just based on listening to that part of the song it doesn't sound like there's much of a tempo change until it switches to power chords where it begins a gradual slowdown. Why do you have the bpm changing to 72 at measure 167, from what's probably nearly double that before?

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Well, just based on listening to that part of the song it doesn't sound like there's much of a tempo change until it switches to power chords where it begins a gradual slowdown. Why do you have the bpm changing to 72 at measure 167, from what's probably nearly double that before?

wait,you mean the bpm was seted to 72?Fuck this,i seded to 142(because that's the original)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

If that's the problem that you're referring to, then it's really easy to fix directly in EoF. Especially since it's very near the end of the song. 

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

If that's the problem that you're referring to, then it's really easy to fix directly in EoF. Especially since it's very near the end of the song. 

I think i just have to sart all over again,because that's the only way.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Well it is a nice desktop, I like that idea with having your stuff on the shelves and the pin board :D

If you like the idea just go here: 

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

That's way more work than is necessary. Just move the beat markers manually (the first beat of every measure) starting at the point where the BPM dropped to 72. The notes will snap into place. Turning on the "grid snap" feature will also help, if you haven't done so already.

Since the problem occurs at the very end of the song, it should only take you about 30 seconds.

You have 4 of the best charters in the community and the man who created/develops EoF helping you. We're here to help you, and we're damn good at it :)

• Like 1

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

That's way more work than is necessary. Just move the beat markers manually (the first beat of every measure) starting at the point where the BPM dropped to 72. The notes will snap into place. Turning on the "grid snap" feature will also help, if you haven't done so already.

Since the problem occurs at the very end of the song, it should only take you about 30 seconds.

You have 4 of the best charters in the community and the man who created/develops EoF helping you. We're here to help you, and we're damn good at it :)

I'm afraid you're too late, ia already did it,but i will definetly try it what you said.The problems currently is this 3 error mesages:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/35jckfk.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/inxw6a.jpghttp://oi68.tinypic.com/vy2xy1.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Sorry, but you've made ~25 customs. Have you never had to deal with any of these errors before (especially the slide one, as that one comes up with nearly every tab I've ever used)?

Anyway, for the first one it's hard to say what the error's going to be based on what your showing. Sometimes it's just that some FHPs aren't defined for all difficulty levels (even if you only have one). Sometimes it's that a note is played below the given FHP, which doesn't really make sense. Go through, see what it is, then go and fix it.

This is talking about the slide between chord at the end of measure 119 and the one at the start of 120. The chords are the same, so what is the slide? Is it a slide out and then playing the chord again? Is there even a slide there in the audio?

I'd also suggest taking a look at the slides at the transitions from measure 118 to 119 and 120 to 121. In both cases, some of the notes in the subsequent chord are higher than in the previous chord, but others are lower. How exactly is this slide supposed to be executed, especially given that at least one of the chords is a barre chord? Again, are you sure there's a slide there in the audio? Even if so, it may be simpler to just leave it out of the chart. If you want to include it, you may want to look at the tech notes tutorial, particularly examples 12 and 13.

For the bend how much of a bend is it? If you're not sure, then try to find a note on your guitar that matches the audio, and figure out how much it's bent from that. You can put in bend strength in EoF by selecting the note, pressing Ctrl+B, then putting in the bend strength. If you want more control over the bend shape, you can use tech notes.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Sorry, but you've made ~25 customs. Have you never had to deal with any of these errors before (especially the slide one, as that one comes up with nearly every tab I've ever used)?

Anyway, for the first one it's hard to say what the error's going to be based on what your showing. Sometimes it's just that some FHPs aren't defined for all difficulty levels (even if you only have one). Sometimes it's that a note is played below the given FHP, which doesn't really make sense. Go through, see what it is, then go and fix it.

This is talking about the slide between chord at the end of measure 119 and the one at the start of 120. The chords are the same, so what is the slide? Is it a slide out and then playing the chord again? Is there even a slide there in the audio?

I'd also suggest taking a look at the slides at the transitions from measure 118 to 119 and 120 to 121. In both cases, some of the notes in the subsequent chord are higher than in the previous chord, but others are lower. How exactly is this slide supposed to be executed, especially given that at least one of the chords is a barre chord? Again, are you sure there's a slide there in the audio? Even if so, it may be simpler to just leave it out of the chart. If you want to include it, you may want to look at the tech notes tutorial, particularly examples 12 and 13.

For the bend how much of a bend is it? If you're not sure, then try to find a note on your guitar that matches the audio, and figure out how much it's bent from that. You can put in bend strength in EoF by selecting the note, pressing Ctrl+B, then putting in the bend strength. If you want more control over the bend shape, you can use tech notes.

No,i haven't saw these errors before,exepct the frethand postitions,i will chek out it later.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg