Tabbing help

Alain24601

Question

Hi there,

Need some help in figuring out some tabs. There are a couple of songs I like that do not have tabs posted. On U-G, 911 and Songsterr the songs shows tabs but people tabbed the intro and solo but that's it. The rest are just chords...Obviously it's not as easy as importing into guitar pro to tab it properly, or is it?

For example, the intro is fully tabbed then they list the chords all the way to the solo, the solo is tabbed and then there some sort of pattern where the chords repeat themselves to the outro...

How do I go about importing that into guitar pro to work with EOF?

Any help would be appreciated.

There are many examples listed out there, I really have no prefrence, I just want to learn how to do it.

One example that comes to mind is Renegade by X-Ambassadors.

Hope that gives you enough info for a response!

Thanks all

1 answer to this question

• Administrator

I suppose the tab you have acces to are text tab?

If so then you're good to writting it down in GP as it badly import text tab (mostly because text tab doesn't really follow any format).

You could also go directly from the text tab to EOF and forget about the guitar pro step if you're more comfortable with that but that's up to you to choose which tool do you prefer to write it all down.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity