Problem generating package when finalizing CDLC

Gauzra

Question

Hello, I am currently working on putting together another track but when it came time to actually generate the package I received this error. I've been trying for a while now to figure out where exactly its coming from but haven't had much luck. It's likely that I overlooked a step in the creation process.

Has anyone here run into this before?

http://puu.sh/kkApO/74697d7f85.png

I stream regularly! Check it out on twitch.tv/gauzra

Currently doing music/writing work for @eggdev - Check them out, though their content is NSFW at times.

19 answers to this question

Didn't see you answer Alex360's question.  What are your system specs?  Mac?  Toolkit is unable to find the album artwork (dds) for the package.  Check your album artwork file.

So I resaved the album art. It did end up being a corrupt PNG that was causing it.

Thank you everyone for the assistance, a solution has been found! :lol:

Currently doing music/writing work for @eggdev - Check them out, though their content is NSFW at times.

Hey there again ! I 'may' have ran into this problem before but can't remember the fix for this. I had an error last night but that was only because of the lyrics were in 'Ansi' which it told me the lines that were messed up causing errors and eventually not being able to generate the CDLC. Also are you just generating it for PC? as it says 'Platform' so I take it.

The more information we got the better, reload EOF and see if anything is wrong again

Sakata's J-Rock, Speed Metal, and Anime Workshop

Will be bringing more Japanese content within the coming weeks!

Youtube Channel (uploading again)

Hey! Thanks for the help. I am only generating it for PC. Im going to attempt to recreate the WEM files and see if it was a problem when encoding with Wise.

• Like 1

I'm not too sure on that one, I usually make use of gp5 tabs but I do not believe thats the case, If it is the tab then double check the notes to make sure they are all RS14 compatible such as bends exceeding 3 frets and frets exceeding 21.

• Like 1

I tried installing 32bit java as I had uninstalled it recently to replace with the 64bit version. No luck.

When I attempt to generate for all platforms this error comes up instead. Not finding it much help either.

http://puu.sh/kkDvh/8e7641adae.png

• Like 1

Another thing to note that im getting that I haven't seen before. The bass arragement brings up this message when importing it.

http://puu.sh/kkERY/91ccb219de.jpg

in EOF the tuning is already set to E Standard and it reflects that in the creator tool. Not really sure what its pointing to here but it could be whats causing the problem.

Another thing to note that im getting that I haven't seen before. The bass arragement brings up this message when importing it.

That warning's been happening for several recent versions of the toolkit (at least the last month, I'd guess?). For a while a lot of non-E-standard tunings would show as "Custom tuning" and I guess this was a way to work around that. But you do have to manually put in "D standard" if that's the tuning, and sometimes I forget.

I'm not sure whether it's the same error you've been getting, but on some of the DLC I've generated really recently I've gotten an error message the first time I tried generating them. Trying to generate them a second time worked, though, and everything worked in game, so I haven't really looked into it.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

I think im going to just remake this track in the future with a different tab. I just tried deleting all the tracks except the Lead guitar and im still getting the same error.

Starting to think that it may be something thats corrupted somewhere but at this point i've wasted too much time trying to figure this out.

Thanks! and I just put together a test with all arrangements and here are the results on my end.

http://i.imgur.com/zFp0cVe.png

I would make download the latest version of EOF and the Toolkit again to make sure these errors don't arise.

I wasn't prompted with any errors on tuning either and all arrangemnts came out fine from what I've seen (haven't synced them up yet). Did you by any chance add anything such as DDC or branch off from what you normally do with your customs? 

• Like 1

• Developer

http://puu.sh/kkERY/91ccb219de.jpg

in EOF the tuning is already set to E Standard and it reflects that in the creator tool. Not really sure what its pointing to here but it could be whats causing the problem.

No biggie.  This Notification is telling you that you used PART REAL_BASS_RS.xml in EOF and not to forget to change the tuning if it something other than Standard becuase EOF uses 4 string tuning for bass and Rocksmith use 6 string tuning for bass.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Really strange. It may be my program that is messed up. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary compared to previous customs. I'll have to try it with a different song and see what happens. :unsure:

Thank you all for the assistance.

• Developer

Didn't see you answer Alex360's question.  What are your system specs?  Mac?  Toolkit is unable to find the album artwork (dds) for the package.  Check your album artwork file.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Yeah sorry missed that. Not using a Mac, its an unbranded custom.

System specs are:

http://puu.sh/klI7E/459798a8e0.png

Video card is a GTX 660TI

Running Windows 7

I will check the album art later today and see if that was the cause of it, will post once I do.