Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

October donation goal is up! click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 11 (Sept) | Interview with Rodman (Championship)
Known issue with database errors. Refreshing the page should load the content.

Photo

ZHIEND (band) HYPE!

- - - - - ZHIEND Band Charlotte anime anime Post Rock

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   Sakata

Sakata

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Steam Profile

Hello there Rocksmith fans! I just want to get the hype off my chest about a recent anime "Charlotte" and the band being displayed in it (ZHIEND). This is apparently the same band from Angel Beats (Girls Dead Monster) but they go under a different name. Would also like to include that the creator of this anime also gave us Angel Beats!

The band releases their first album today apparently and just wanted to spread out this bands name and hopefully get some band scores, tabs, and hopefully some CDLC! :D

Link Below to one of there songs!:

scar on face - ZHIEND

ZHIEND-logo-300x61.png

Thanks again for reading and tell me what you think of the band from there 6 songs!

Sakata's J-Rock, Speed Metal, and Anime Workshop

Will be bringing more Japanese content within the coming weeks!

Youtube Channel (uploading again)

Offline   Hammiam

Hammiam

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • XBOX:Hammiam

Steam Profile

I've been looking forward to seeing something by ZHIEND ending up on here, I'm currently trying to get all the GirlDeMo stuff on here though so I'm not free to do the ZHIEND stuff... :(

But overall I thin their best song so far is Fallin' something about it makes me feel really alive inside.