Problem(s) with the Rocksmith Cable

ShrillBear52

Question

So i bought rocksmith 2014  9 months ago and 1 week later the tone cable.The problem is the cable almost always make weird distortions or don't have any sound(inside the game)and don't recognize my guitar(if i play a song the game no recognize it and always said 'Miss') I tried with both of my electric guitars and the the problem is most likelyis with the tone cable.How can i fix this?I can't play rocksmith properly and i can't make CDLCs right now,please help!!!!

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

2 answers to this question

The problem is the cable almost always make weird distortions or don't have any sound(inside the game)and don't recognize my guitar(if i play a song the game no recognize it and always said 'Miss')

I think you need to calibrate again.

Also if the game does not recognise your guitar and always says "miss", how do you actually begin the song?  You must tune the guitar before it lets you play the song, so the game must recognise your guitar.

The problem is the cable almost always make weird distortions or don't have any sound(inside the game)and don't recognize my guitar(if i play a song the game no recognize it and always said 'Miss')

I think you need to calibrate again.

Also if the game does not recognise your guitar and always says "miss", how do you actually begin the song?  You must tune the guitar before it lets you play the song, so the game must recognise your guitar.

I tune the guitar of course and the amp somtime has weird noises or don't have any sound(i mean the tone has been killd)and after that rocksmith says miss if i play a song.Sorry for my english is not perfect.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg