Adding/Generating Dynamic Difficulty

Hornet871

Question

So, I've had a project going for a few months. Unfortunately, I've had two things prevent me from finishing it. One being work, the other is my lack of knowledge. I've got the song charted out, finger positions mapped for chords. I just don't know how to incorporate dynamic difficulty. Is there something in the toolkit, or is there something I have to do? Any light that can be shed would be fantastic, thank you all.

1 answer to this question

The DD generator is in the toolkit itself, not EoF.

There is a tab in the toolkit called DDC.  Open it, point to your XML that EoF created and hit generate.  I tend to use phrase length 8, as opposed to the default 4.

The generated DD arrangement will be put in the same folder as the original, with "DDC_" at the start of the file name.  Just pull that into the toolkit in the Creator tab.

Good luck :D

• Like 1