- synced a project in EOF (with a lot of anchors and different BPM inbetween)
- added silence and an offset to 0 (additional beat)
I sometimes would like to
- import a complete alternate GP5 for comparison
- import a part of a GP5 consisting of some corrected/alternate bars (i.e. Solo)
in an unused track.
Tabs are imported in EOF at the 1st beat, with the BPM of these starting positions.
Am I missing something in EOF, (or has this been answered before ?)
but it doesn't seem possible
to import a Gp5 in EOF at the closest/next beat of the current position (green vertical line)
and respect the BPM of these positions.
1. In EOF "Beat - Push Offset up" to remove the starting empty pause beat.
Import the GP5
Then "Beat - Push offset back/to zero" to restore the starting pause beat.
(only possible if the GP5 starts at the first bar/beat, not possible to insert a GP5 anywhere)
2. Adding empty bars and pauses in GP5 (the imported part gets imported at the right beat)
a single bar (in case of importing a GP5 starting at the first beat, which will be 2nd beat in EOF)
19 bars (in case of importing a partial GP5 starting at the 20th beat in EOF)
3. Starting a 2nd instance of EOF
Import the alternate/partial GP5
Copy notes and paste them at the current position (green line) in the 1st instance of EOF
Locate the 1st Tech Notes in the 2nd instance of EOF, move the green line to the right position in the 1st instance of EOF
copy and paste Tech Notes.
Or is their a more immediate way ?