Top menu glitch

TrbInTrbIn

Question

I have strange problem on pages of customsforge. Some of the buttons of menu are displayed on top of others and make them unclickable (profile, notifications aren't working). Also part of the menu is moving down with scroll. Can you guys fix this somehow?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cf4f1v.png

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

8 answers to this question

Are you using any script blocking?

Have you tried deleting your cache and refreshing?

Have tried it -- no result. Checked influence of plugins with opening page in private mode(it has all addons disabled) -- no help too. Interesting moment that when I am logged out panel looks normal, but after logging in it starts glitching.

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

I have the same problem running FireFox on Ubuntu 14.02.  I don't have the problem running Firefox on the Windows laptop at work.

edit - Ubuntu 14.04

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

i have the same problem running firefox on arch linux. I simply delete some html code from overlaying menu with the firefox inspector (F12), when i want to access my profile or the search function.

After removing this line the forum works fine for me:

<a href="http://customsforge.com/" title="Go to Forums">Forums</a>