Day One Donators

noahfence

Question

Joined SmithyAnvil when it began and a day one donator here. Rocksmith is such a great game and fun to make/test customs for. Looking forward to what lies ahead!

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

• Administrator

I have the list right here of Day One donators!

In no particular order:

[*]twistedsinz [*]snowdog [*]MrHyde [*]noahfence [*]Lord-X [*]richomat [*]sacredobelisk [*]MartyV [*]Riftyou [*]Zep-- [*]Aludog [*]MarineIguana [*]ricka47 [*]teinashu [*]benchrat [*]Szur [*]txMonkey [*]a.peter [*]Arsenal [*]Mike V [*]TimeIsFading [*]Hesher

If I missed you, whap me upside the head and alert me via PM :)

• Like 1

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

• Administrator

Me too...someone had to make up the 4 cents they were short up do some upgrades :P

Well I KNOW you donated, dummy  :mrgreen:

I don't think I can give you custom color thing though since you're an admin but I can try!

• Administrator

That was pretty friggin funny.

WHOOO HOOO!!!  New Website!  New Content! New! New! New!

(anyone got a nickle?)

We felt like bums for sure :D But it was better than going out on the street with a monkey and an organ grinder... not as entertaining, but...

Tried to make it in time. Still not midnight where I am! Regardless, I stepped up with what I could. I've only recently gotten RS, and tried my first custom download a week or so ago. This community is SO worth the contribution. Glad someone took up the mantle!

I'm not really sure how to donate or if you'd want my stinking money.  Seriously though not liking the new color scheme my eyes are sensitive and I'm missing the original Smithy Anvil color scheme right now.

This is the default theme for ip.board.  Another theme has already been purchased but not installed.  Trust me, I can't stand the default either!  We're working on it :)

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!