Introducing Social Groups!

• Administrator

Hey everyone!

I have a pretty cool announcement to make today.

I've noticed there are a lot of amazing small communities on CustomsForge such as the Soul/Funk(R&B/Soul) and Classic Rock Coalition.

Starting today you can make your own communities here on CustomsForge. All you have to do is select "Other" then "Social Groups".
You can invite users and customize your page, setup your own forums and more. This will help teams develop customs better and create new methods of communication.

Please remember the social groups will still need to follow the forum rules & FAQ, and that they are still moderated the same way. Administrators/Moderators can read private groups but regular members cannot.

If you have any problems or any questions/concerns please let us know in this thread.

• Like 8

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Thanks a lot for this. I just wanted to mention that setting logos or banners doesn't seems to work, at least for me. Not sure if that's on purpose (to save server space) or if it's an error but I thought this should be addressed.

I would really like to set a logo if possible. :D

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy