Cannot get acces to Ignition

tormental

Question

@@wesmpipes, now login through ignition, with remember me, if you'll get error, just go here: https://customsforge.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login

make sure that you've got recent version of the page, hard refresh it shift or ctrl+f5, can't remember...

maybe, i have a way

i have succeeded in connecting to ignition search the first time i create my account.

I'm still connected to ignition search with this computer.

Then i change my password in customforge  : and now, with other computers, i have the login page when i'm connect to ignition search.

and you? have you change your login password?

update - instead of clearing the cookies via chrome dev tools (it didn't work for me at least) - i blew away everything 'from the beginning of time' and now it works fine ((go to settings scroll down to show advance settings, scroll down again to the clear browsing data button and make sure the popup says clear from the beginning of time... whala!

Tried different browsers, removed cookies, still no good. It shows only blank CDLC search in Ignition, but search doesn't work.

This is also happening for me. 

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

I can't access either.   Odd, because at the top of the browser it shows I'm logged in, and gives me options to view my profile, etc.

Using IE11.

Tried with new MS browser (that I hate) and it works fine

Why again did someone come up with the idea to fix what was CLEARLY NOT BROKEN? Ignition still not fixed (not like I was a fan of it to begin with). Used old search until I could not login to it anymore. Cleared cache (nothing), cleared cookies (nothing), reinstalled firefox (again nothing), ran through IE (still nothing). Able to bring up ignition but nothing else. stuck on first page, cannot sort categories.

banner message reads Data Tables warning: table id=search_table - Ajax error. for more information about this error please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

Murphy's Law clearly states "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Lesson to the change over, the old way worked just fine, go back to it.

• Like 2

Teckie, on 05 Mar 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

Hi guys!

We recently resolved an issue where members weren't able to browse the tables. This possibly fixed your login issues, please have a look!

Yes, it works! Thanks for fast reaction!

better look again, still broken

• Like 3

For me Ignition requiriments is win7 or better, modern browser like firefox\chrome,  scripts+coocies enabled, if you inable to get t oignition, try disabling all your plugins  and re-logon to CF with "remember me" option on. also it helps to hard reload page like shift or ctrl+click on reload button..