Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We're in the middle of finishing up Ignition4 development and need your help with donations to keep our development services running. The goal also pays for our servers & other CF services we use. Any amount helps: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 10 (Aug) [Special Tool Edition] w/ New Ignition Preview

Photo

Looking for C# & C# UI designers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Offline   Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

CustomsForge Founder

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • 480 thanks
  • Unleashed2k
  • Unleashed2k#11323
  • Unleashed2k#1337
  • XBOX:Unleashed2k
  • PSN:FWF_Unleashed2k

Steam Profile

Donator

We're currently looking for coders who know c# and/or c# UI design

If you're interested in an interview please reply here.

Experienced Only please.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Offline   droh99

droh99

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • 4 thanks

Hi Unleashed2K. Can you specify what is the goal of this job? I just don't know if I am good enough. I've got some experience with client/server apps in c# and several applications mostly used for automatic testing or file processing. Unfortunately all my apps are without UI so I don't have any experience in that (only some basics)

Grinding the guitar strings in Rocksmith since 2012 with Gibson LPJ, Ibanez RG350DXZ and Cort Action V bass

Offline   Darjusz

Darjusz

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • 170 thanks

Donator

Hey @droh99, we're working on Winforms app w/ background thread, file operations, web client.
How familiar you are with those? Are you able to write unit tests?

EVERYONE KNOWS SOMETHING YOU DON’T, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, LISTEN, AND LEARN. AND IF YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING, DO IT RIGHT.

Offline   MrBarsik

MrBarsik

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

I'm not sure, but I can give a helping hand. Not much of experience (almost none, to be honest), but currently supporting small open source DiskImager utility (I can give a link to GitHub). If you're completely out of devs, you may consider me as a choice :).

Offline   Psquiddy

Psquiddy

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks

i go to college at Full Sail for Game Development...have done c# for games. never had to do unit testing [myself] though

Offline   veddermatic

veddermatic

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks

Are you looking actual UI Designers, or C# guys to code UI stuff? 

Offline   Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

CustomsForge Founder

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • 480 thanks
  • Unleashed2k
  • Unleashed2k#11323
  • Unleashed2k#1337

Steam Profile

Donator

Are you looking actual UI Designers, or C# guys to code UI stuff? 

What do you actually do? I'd like a c# guy who can code C# ui stuff but if you can't do that what exactly can you do?

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Offline   stevetcg

stevetcg

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

I dont have a ton of time but I can help out some.  I have been programming in C#/ASP.NET/WebForms professionally for 15 years (When C# was released in .NET 1.0).  I have no design skills but I can code someone else's artwork.  HMU.

Offline   gilstrac

gilstrac

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Donator

In the biz as a consultant for years.  A lot of C# experience.   Code, arch, specs, unit test, automation for large and small systems.  I love the site.  I do have wife, kids, job and hobbies but willing to help where I can.  On the last stretch of a large project so should have time in starting in the middle of April.

Offline   grenel

grenel

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hi there,

Ready to help. I´m Developper pro for ppffff years now C/C++ and C# with C# UI for almost 4 years . my pc at home is configured with Visual Studio 2012 . I´m also into Linux stuff if needed :D

Just let me known ;)

Online   Alex360

Alex360

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • 345 thanks

Well, msvc 2012 is way behind of Xamarin studio (aka monodevelop) I'd like to play with last msvc to tell if it's better than xamarin(I'm sure it is and great for debug and awesome with roslyn things))

Good  to know that we have such  pros in CF community :lol:

Offline   Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

CustomsForge Founder

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • 480 thanks
  • Unleashed2k
  • Unleashed2k#11323
  • Unleashed2k#1337

Steam Profile

Donator

Hi there,

Ready to help. I´m Developper pro for ppffff years now C/C++ and C# with C# UI for almost 4 years . my pc at home is configured with Visual Studio 2012 . I´m also into Linux stuff if needed :D

Just let me known ;)

In the biz as a consultant for years.  A lot of C# experience.   Code, arch, specs, unit test, automation for large and small systems.  I love the site.  I do have wife, kids, job and hobbies but willing to help where I can.  On the last stretch of a large project so should have time in starting in the middle of April.

Both of you please get in contact with me via PM.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)