Program to check for missing tones in CDLC?

DevXen

Question

Is there a tool or program to check your CDLC for missing tones?

It seems every time I play, My tone dies. and by the time i realize I have no idea what song caused it

but I play different songs all the time, so there are likely several that are causing it.

So a tool that can go through, Identify what ones ones are missing the tone, maybe even auto add in the default would be nice, as it would stop the tone from dying, (which then causes me to exit the game to go back in.)

I know there's a post, where they are trying to keep a list of all the songs that cause the dead tone, and I've gone through it. and recompiled many songs i have that are on that list thinking it's better to be safe than sorry. But i have roughly 8,000 songs. (not all loaded at the same time of course) but that would take forever to go through them 1 at a time, as well as that posting, plus the versions could be different that cause it as well as different people making the same song *Shrug*

5 answers to this question

I don't think there is a program to check them, i have a pad and pen in my games room and jot them down, many turn out to be older ones from smithy's that are no longer supported , that is unless one of the magna charters adopts it.
 Going forward i suggest that you hit the follow and like tab on all the new content you download and reoprt any problems and suggestion for improving them, you will be notified of any changes, chances are it will have already have been sorted and a new fixed version will be ready for downloading.

Remember  if no body reports the issue it wont be fixed.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

I don't think there is a program to check them, i have a pad and pen in my games room and jot them down, many turn out to be older ones from smithy's that are no longer supported , that is unless one of the magna charters adopts it.

Going forward i suggest that you hit the follow and like tab on all the new content you download and reoprt any problems and suggestion for improving them, you will be notified of any changes, chances are it will have already have been sorted and a new fixed version will be ready for downloading.

Remember  if no body reports the issue it wont be fixed.

I tried to do that. but I suck at it. by the time I notice, it easily could of been the current song, the song before, or the song before that even. But since you can open the songs up in the song toolkit, and re generate them, it fixes them, I've fixed several. though i have one, that isn't on here, it's from the SmithyAnvil i tried to do that with, and it laughed at me, and said. nope. and still kills the tone.