Win a custom guitar, and help a charity

Yippee38

I belong to a group on Facebook called B.C. Rich Junkies. We are enthusiasts of B.C.Rich guitars, obviously. The community has decided to raise some money for charity. In order to do this, a brand new B.C. Rich Warlock guitar has been donated by Tim Keyes of B.C. Rich and is being customized by Screaming Leaming Unlimited. Custom electronics will be installed and the guitar will be setup by Neal Moser of Neal Moser Guitars. Neal was one of the luthiers at B.C. Rich who built the U.S.A. hand built guitars when the company was owned by Bernie Rico.

Here is a link to the build status of the guitar. http://www.bcrichjunkies.com/charity-guitar.html If you scroll down to the bottom, you can see the body, which is just about done. I really like the neck inlays.

Entries to win this guitar cost $20 each, and you can enter as many times as you like.

All money collected from this will go to Autistic Handicapped Children of Central Florida Holiday Party. The money will be used to buy toys and educational devices (like tablets) for the children.

To buy a chance to win this cool guitar, and help out these kids, please go to the B.C.Rich Junkies page on facebook and message Alejandro Castro (the creator of the first post - which is about this guitar). He will help you get entered.

Other than being a member of the community, and having bought a sweepstakes entry, I take no credit for this, and I really have no involvement in it. I just think it's cool, and it's always nice to do something for those less fortunate.

Yippee38