Searching old RS Song

Smy

Hey there, sorry for the stuipd question, but I search an old RS Song.

I payed for the import, but apparently I didn't get all songs.

Unfortunately I dont remember Song or Artist name, but melody and cover :D

Since i can't hum the melody here i'll just try to describe the album cover. ^^

It showed a guitarist with a skull mask, launching (green?) flashes with his guitar at a dragon.

Would be nice if anyone could recognize, then i could get the (hopefully existing) cdlc :)

While searching it, I also discovered  quiet a few other songs which weren't imported, can i get them somehow?

Thanks!

You can use apps and services like Shazam to hum the melody and see if it can identify the song for you.  The description of the album cover you gave doesn't really fit with the two RS1 songs that don't get imported (A Cream song and an Eric Clapton song).

Or it could have been one of the bonus songs from RS1 (most of which were bands that Ubisoft employees were in), and as Firekorn said, won't be available by any legal means.

The import tool should have imported all of the other RS1 on-disc songs though.