Another improvisation on a backing track

timhenning

Sounds good but it's a little too 'busy'. You could also do with more vibrato and bends I think. If you have a watch of the guy called McsLk17, that's linked to the right of your video, that's doing some guitar work to (I think?) the same backing track you can hear the difference that well placed silence, bends and vibrato can make.

Just a bit of constructive criticism there, hope you don't mind!  :)

• Like 1

Sounds good but it's a little too 'busy'. You could also do with more vibrato and bends I think. If you have a watch of the guy called McsLk17, that's linked to the right of your video, that's doing some guitar work to (I think?) the same backing track you can hear the difference that well placed silence, bends and vibrato can make.

Just a bit of constructive criticism there, hope you don't mind! 

ok, i gonna take a look and do something with your advice. its no problem for me to get comments like this. if everyone say its good and nothing more than that i really gonna play allways like that. I post the movies and ask for all comments (good and bad)... every comment is a step to become a better player...

i hope you understand my english here... i'm from belgium and dont speak english ;-). 

greets and thanks a lot for watching