Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Install CDLC to you PS3

- - - - - CDLC DLC PS3 Playstaiton # Rocksmith 2014 Install Custom DLC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Offline   xXFROSTXx

xXFROSTXx

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks

Hey Guys,

I love playing Rocksmith 2014 and I want to add CDLC.
Just I have a problem that keeps bugging me since a few days, I have a jailbroken PS 3 (CFW: Rebug 4.46 REX) and still dont know how to add to instal CDLC to my ps3.

A tutorial here in the forum said

PS3: Install files: "_ps3.psarc.edat" to "/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31182/USRDIR/DLC", if the folder DLC does not exist, just create it

I know that "_ps3.psarc.edat" is the cdlc itself for ps3  but how can I find the "/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31182/USRDIR/DLC" folder on my ps3 ? or does anybody else have an Idea how to do it ?

Im a total noob when it comes to stuff like this I would need a step by step help

Thanks already :)

Offline   catara

catara

Hardcore Guitarist

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 0 thanks

Steam Profile

connect through FTP ... winscp(link)/PS3 FTP Client (link)..and copy&paste/drag&drop
(use multiman FTP mode, or if on Cobra CWF, as I am, just connect to the PS3 IP as FTP client always on)

Offline   Toddo

Toddo

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • 4 thanks

Steam Profile

I just use the file manager within multiman. Copy CDLC from usb stick to the folder listed all within multiman

Offline   wikariusz

wikariusz

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hi,

Do I need to have at least one original song of DLC to the PS3 saw the song CDLC?

I do not know why but the PS3 does not see it.

What I need to do to make the system can see them?

Offline   catara

catara

Hardcore Guitarist

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 0 thanks

Steam Profile

Offline   catara

catara

Hardcore Guitarist

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 0 thanks

Steam Profile

Hi,

Do I need to have at least one original song of DLC to the PS3 saw the song CDLC?

I do not know why but the PS3 does not see it.

What I need to do to make the system can see them?

I did not, as I think PS3 is not using the APPID concept found on the mac&PC version(ergo the need to have 1 Official APPID attached to your legal Rocksmith copy).

I would recommend:

- u make sure the game BLU name is the one where you store the DLCS (maybe multiman shows that in game properties)

- u try different official DLCs and CDLCs, as sometime some CDLC have similar IDs and out of this conflict only 1 is displayed, or are corrupted when being converted from PC to PS3..try http://www.ps3iso.co...h-2014-dlc.html after you make an account as my place for not converted official DLCs

- u make sure the game is updated (1.03 i think is the latest version) or you reapply the update

Offline   wikariusz

wikariusz

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks

I found the solution :)

I was copying them to the wrong directory:

It was:

HDD0/GAMES/BLUS31182/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DLC

It should be:

HDD0/GAME/BLUS31182/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DLC

Thanks catara

Offline   Ghostrider65

Ghostrider65

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

hello all new to all this... do you need to have a jail broken ps3 to be able to use the custom forge songs already made in cdlc?

Offline   Toddo

Toddo

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • 4 thanks

Steam Profile

hello all new to all this... do you need to have a jail broken ps3 to be able to use the custom forge songs already made in cdlc?

Yes, unless there is  new way to access the files/folders on the ps3. With a CFW ps3 you can browse the folders via FTP or with an installed application like multiman